For our team we are looking for a new colleague that will handle the support of the users of an information system that is used by one of the largest e-commerce companies in the world. We are continuously developing this information system, for the management of marketing processes.
We are implementing an information system for one of the largest e-commerce companies on the globe, which helps them to drive and manage marketing processes throughout the whole world. The system is based on the platform of Atlassian’s JIRA, while also working in new, more user-friendly technologies such as REACT. Currently we cover end to end marketing processes with our system, and we get to have a behind the scenes look at all of the processes, needing to understand what each role does, in order to correctly interact with users, and resolve their issues. We have a relatively small team of 6-7 people working in Prague, and our developers in Brno, which gives each individual a large amount of independence, but also responsibility. Working in SCRUM, there is constantly something new being released, and new updates to the system, and therefore the job is constantly changing. With us, boredom will never be a worry.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has proven experience with the analysis of requirements and proposals of resolutions in the sector of information systems and business processes.
- Their professional level of English is advanced and fluent, ideally a native speaker.
- Has the work traits of being independent, communicative, and thinks critically / is a natural problem solver.
- Has a strong interest and drive for their work, are responsible, flexible with their time, and prepared to learn new things.
- At the very minimum is a passive user of Czech.
- Will work in Prague.
- Can start as soon as possible.
Traits that will give a candidate the upper hand:
- A knowledge base in IT and knowledge about the technological platforms Java / J2EE.
- Experience using JIRA and Confluence.
- Having an interest in marketing and e-commerce.
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to work on a project for an extremely successful multinational corporation.
- The opportunity to have an impact on the company – proposing resolutions to user’s requests is going to be one of your responsibilities.
- Work within a team of talented and top level colleagues.
- Further professional and career growth.
- Flexible hours.
- A great work space with top quality hardware.
- Offices in the center of Prague.