Junior Atlassian Consultant/Administrator
If you'd like to work in a team that is among the TOP 6 Atlassian partners in Eastern and Central Europe, you have come to the right place. We are an Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner in the Czech Republic & Slovakia, and the only Atlassian Top Vendor in the Czech Republic. We're looking for a customer-oriented person with a technical background that will help to deliver the best solution for our clients. In the long run, you'll coach clients to work more efficiently, by setting up key processes in the area of business/IT cooperation.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
You will cooperate with our Atlassian Solution Architects by implementing their solutions for our clients, working on several projects at once. You’ll start with simple tasks, but after you’re fully onboarded, the role involves:
- Communication with customers, getting to know their requests and needs
- Process/system analysis and design of solutions (on smaller projects first, with the supervision and help of senior Solution Architects)
- System administration, i.e. helping to migrate systems from server to cloud
- Writing simple scripts in Groovy
- Supporting our internal systems
- Getting Atlassian professional accreditations and certifications
…and more. The role is ideal for a proactive person who hates stereotypes – there are different projects, various types of customers…so your daily tasks most certainly won’t become a boring routine!
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We need a responsible self-starter with good analytical skills and customer focus for this role. Also, some IT background is a must (you don’t need to be a programmer, but have an overview of how things work).
We’re looking for a native English speaker with at least a basic understanding of Czech.
What’s good to know?
- basics of programming/scripting
- ticketing tools and terminology
- how to work with Atlassian tools
Some experience in system administration or IT analysis is very welcome, but you can even be a student, fresh graduate or a trainee – you’ll start with the basics and learn everything from our senior colleagues. It’s a great place to start!
YOU’LL LIKE US IF YOU’RE INTO…
- Working for a company with a strong vision – we want to set a new standard for IT/business cooperation that every company in the world will want to implement.
- Communicating openly – have an idea for improvement? Feel free to tell Tom (our CEO) over a cup of coffee.
- Sharing your hobbies and discovering new ones – we compete in badminton and Starcraft, organize hackathons, and play board games; we run, bike, hike, and train for Spartan races…and that’s just off the top of our heads. The pandemic restrictions slowed us down a little bit, but we believe it will go back to normal in no time!
- Having a choice in what you work with – Dell or MacBook; macOS, Windows or Linux; IDEA, Eclipse or NetBeans…it’s up to you.
- Flexible working hours – we mean really flexible! Do you need to end the day early or sleep in for an hour (or four)? If no one’s waiting for you and there’s no meeting on your schedule, why not!
- Getting better at speaking Czech – we’re looking for an English/other foreign language native speaker and we want you to use English daily. However, our company is Czech-speaking right now – your coworkers will gladly teach you a thing or two.
HOW’S THE BRNO OFFICE LIFE?
- Do you prefer tikka masala, veggie ramen or a Czech classic? Every type of cuisine is not far from our doorstep.
- The combination of the office being 4 minutes from Česká station and having a view right into a green park is priceless. You can even have a meeting on foot outside – no problem.
- In our kitchen, along with a top class espresso machine and specialty coffee, you can also find fresh fruit, ice cream and croissants. Also, regular grill parties/lunches all summer!
- A great combination of talented, creative and funny colleagues. You’ll understand once you see the photos from the team building events, memes on Slack channels, or drawings on the smart walls.
Ready to get to know us?
Send us your CV and come meet us!