Ready to shape the future of a product delivered to one of the world leading ecommerce companies? We’re looking for a creative person who will be keen to understand how customer works and to improve the existing product based on customer needs. This is long term project where you can come with brilliant ideas that will influence how end users will be working with the system. We are looking for self-motivated and talented people at various levels of seniority that will help us to deliver unique solution.
DOES IT APPEAL TO YOU TO …
- Develop requirements through in depth analysis of business activities and business owner requests?
- Act as a liaison between business owners and IT staff?
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders, business units, technical teams and support teams to define concepts and analyze information needs and functional requirements?
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and distinguish user requests from underlying true needs?
- Develop requirements specifications for developers, drive the design or UI, and create change request documents as necessary?
- Support application testing, implementation, and training activities?
In other words, in this position you will gather information and analyze the business processes, procedures, and systems of our customer – industry leader that runs global ecommerce. You should be a proactive person who will communicate with development team, customer and UX designer on a daily basis. With them, you will drive best practices and modifications to improve these processes and monitor any changes to make sure they are effective, as well as provide documentation, testing, and support.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY WHO:
- Has bachelor’s degree in IT or related field
- Has relevant experience in business analysis
- Is analytical and has great project management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Uses UML tools (any of them) in his work life
- Has excellent spoken and written English – he/she will work in English speaking environment
If you have User experience and Design Thinking knowledge, Atlassian JIRA or know how Scrum development works, it is a great plus!
YOU WILL LIKE US IF YOU’RE INTO…
- freedom at work – we communicate very openly. Do you have an idea for improvement? Feel free to tell Tom (CEO) when you run into him.
- learning from others – we teach each other. We share new information and knowledge acquired at conferences and MeetUps at MoroBreakfasts and on our blog.
- sharing your hobbies and discovering new ones – we organize badminton, volleyball or football tournaments, hackathons, we play board games, we bike, run, hike together, train for Spartan Race…
- flexible working hours – do you need to get home early or sleep in for an hour (or four)? If you’re not expecting any meetings and the client is not waiting for you, why not?
- working from home – although we like going to the office and seeing each other, it’s no problem if you need to stay home.
…AND MUCH MORE! READY TO GET TO KNOW US? SEND US YOUR CV AND COME MEET US!